Return & Complaints Policy
If for some reason our products do not meet your expectations, we provide you with the opportunity to return the goods purchased from us within 30 days of receipt, without giving any reason.
We offer two ways to withdraw from the contract:
1. By filling out the return form (see below) and sending it to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or printing it out and attaching it to the return package.
Send the package back at your expense to the following address:
FroGum Sp. z o.o.
ul .Cieszyńska 22
05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki
*We do not accept return of goods from customer by cash on delivery.
*It is necessary to enclose a proof of purchase of the goods or a piece of paper with the noted order number. This will speed up the processing of the return.
*The goods must not have visible signs of use.
Once FroGum Premium Moto Shop has processed the return of the order, the funds will be refunded as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the contract:
– automatically to the account from which the order was paid
– to the indicated bank account number
2. Through the FAST RETURNS INPOST service by completing the online return form. Once the return is approved, a parcel return code will be automatically sent to the email address provided.
The cost of such return is 10.99 PLN, which will be deducted from the total return amount.
Contract Withdrawal Form
(this form should be completed and sent back only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
FROGUM Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością
ul. Cieszyńska 22, 05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki, Poland
I hereby inform about my withdrawal from the Sales Contract of the following items ___________ .
The date of the order invoice: ___________ .
Name, surname of the consumer: ___________ .
Address of the consumer: : ___________ .
Signature of consumer (only if the form is sent in a paper version): ___________ .
Date: ___________ .
CUSTOMER – (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable regulations, also a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) a legal person; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity; – which has concluded or intends to conclude a Sales Contract with the Seller.
CIVIL CODE – the Act on the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended).
CONSUMER – a natural person performing legal transactions with the Seller (including concluding a Sales Contract) not directly related to his/her business or professional activity.
PARACONSUMER – a natural person concluding a contract directly related to his/her business activity, when the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional nature for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of the business activity performed by him/her, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Registration and Information on Business Activity.
ONLINE STORE – the Service Provider’s online store available at: www.frogum-shop.pl.
SELLER; SERVICE PROVIDER – FROGUM SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Grodzisk Mazowiecki (registered office address and service address: ul. Cieszyńska 22, 05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki); entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000963251; the registry court where the company’s documentation is stored: District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register; share capital in the amount of PLN 390,000; NIP: 5291807370; REGON: 362379750, email@example.com, telephone number: +48 2222 82 808 and fax number: +48 2222 82 808.
GOODS – movable items available in the Online Store which are the subject of the Sales Contract between the Customer and the Seller.
SALES CONTRACT – a contract for the sale of Goods concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
ACT ON CONSUMER RIGHTS, ACT – Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended).
2. The Seller shall deliver to the Customer, being a Consumer or Paraconsumer, the Goods in conformity with the Contract.
3. The basis and scope of the Seller’s liability towards the Customer, who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer, in the event of non-compliance of the sold Goods with the contract are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular the Consumer Rights Act.
[With regard to the changes in the scope of warranty and liability for non-conformity of goods with the contract in force from 1 January 2023, the Seller informs that the previous provisions of the Civil Code on warranty, i.e. the provisions in force before 1 January 2023] shall apply to contracts concluded before that date, including those concluded by Consumers or Paraconsumers.]
4. The Seller shall be liable for any non-conformity of the Goods with the Contract existing at the time of delivery and discovered within two years of that time.
5. A complaint may be submitted by a Customer who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer, for example:
in writing to the address: Frogum sp. z o.o., 22 Cieszyńska Street, 05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki;
in electronic form via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
through the online form in the Customer’s account “My Garage” (Simply go to the Order panel and, after developing the details, click on the Complaint button. The process is then fully automated).
6. The complaint should contain: (1) details of the person making the complaint (name and surname, correspondence address or e-mail address, optional contact telephone number); (2) information and circumstances concerning the subject of the complaint, in particular, if possible, the type and date of the defect; (3) if possible, a request for the manner of bringing the Goods into conformity with the Sales Agreement.
7. It is recommended to attach to the complaint, if possible, photographs showing the non-compliance of the Goods with the Contract. Sending such photographs to the Seller may allow some complaints to be resolved positively without the need – depending on the Consumer or Paraconsumer Customer’s request and the basis of the complaint – for the Seller to collect the non-conforming Goods from the Consumer or Paraconsumer Customer or for the Consumer or Paraconsumer Customer to return the non-conforming Goods to the Seller.
8. The Seller shall respond to the complaint of a Customer who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. The Seller shall notify the person submitting the complaint of the method of complaint handling by a letter sent to the address provided in the complaint or by electronic mail (e-mail) – depending on the method of complaint submission.
9. If the Goods are not in conformity with the Contract, the Customer who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer may request repair or replacement.
10. The Seller may make an exchange when the Customer who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer requests a repair, or the Seller may make a repair when the Customer who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer requests a replacement, if bringing the Goods into conformity with the Contract in the manner chosen by the Customer who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer is impossible or would require excessive costs for the Seller. If repair and replacement are impossible or would require excessive costs for the Seller, the Seller may refuse to bring the Goods into conformity with the Contract.
11. The Seller shall repair or replace the Goods within a reasonable time from the moment the Consumer or Paraconsumer Customer informs the Seller of the non-conformity with the Contract and without undue inconvenience for such Customer, taking into account the specific nature of the Goods and the purpose for which the Consumer or Paraconsumer Customer purchased them. The costs of repair or replacement, including in particular the costs of postage, carriage, labour and materials, shall be borne by the Seller.
12. The Customer, being a Consumer or Paraconsumer, shall make the Goods subject to repair or replacement available to the Seller. The Seller shall collect the Goods from the Customer, being a Consumer or Paraconsumer, at its expense.
13. If the Goods were assembled before they became non-conforming with the Contract, the Seller shall dismantle the Goods and reassemble them after repair or replacement or have them reassembled at its expense.
14. The customer who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer is not obliged to pay for the mere use of the Goods which are subsequently replaced.
15. If the Goods are not in conformity with the Contract, the Customer who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer may make a declaration to reduce the price or withdraw from the Contract when:
The Seller has refused to bring the Goods into conformity with the Contract in accordance with paragraph 9;
The Seller has refused to bring the Goods into conformity with the Contract in accordance with paragraph 9;
The Seller has failed to bring the Goods into conformity with the Contract in accordance with paragraphs 10 to 12;
conformity of the Goods with the Contract shall persist despite an attempt by the Seller to bring the Goods into conformity with the Contract;
the conformity of the Goods with the Contract is such as to justify a reduction in price or withdrawal from the Contract without prior recourse to the remedies specified in article 43d of the Consumer Rights Act;
it appears from the Seller’s statement or circumstances that he will not bring the Goods into conformity with the Contract within a reasonable time or without undue inconvenience for the Customer, being a Consumer or Paraconsumer.
16. The reduced price must be in such proportion to the Contract price as the value of the non-conforming Goods remains to the value of the conforming Goods.
17. The Seller shall reimburse the Customer, being a Consumer or Paraconsumer, the amounts due as a result of exercising the right to reduce the price immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of such Customer’s declaration of price reduction.
18. A Customer who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer may not withdraw from the Contract if the non-conformity of the Goods with the Contract is immaterial. The non-conformity of the Goods with the Contract shall be presumed to be material.
19. If the non-conformity relates only to certain Goods supplied under the Contract, a Customer who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer may rescind the Contract only in respect of those Goods and also in respect of other Goods purchased by such Customer together with the non-conforming Goods if such Customer cannot reasonably be expected to agree to retain only the conforming Goods.
20. In the event of withdrawal from the Contract, the Customer who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer should immediately return the Goods to the Seller at the Seller’s expense. The Seller shall return the price to such Customer immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the Goods or proof of their return.
21. The Seller shall refund the price using the same method of payment used by the Customer who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of refund that does not incur any costs for the Customer.
22. Notwithstanding warranty rights for defects, the Customer who is a Consumer or Paraconsumer may exercise warranty rights if they have been granted for the Goods in question.
23. If a guarantee has been granted for the given Goods, information on the manner of exercising rights under the guarantee and on the entity responsible (guarantor) is contained in the guarantee statement (e.g. in the guarantee document enclosed with the Goods, in the event that the given Goods are covered by a guarantee).
24. The guarantee does not exclude, limit or suspend the Customer’s rights under the warranty regulations for defects of the goods sold.
25. In accordance with Article 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller’s liability under warranty for the Goods towards the Customer who is not a Consumer or Paraconsumer is excluded.